How to move Power Failure Alert to another WiFi network?
If you need to reset your Power Alert to the factory settings or simply need to re-configure it to use another WiFi router, you need to erase old WiFi information first. How is it done?
- Unplug your Power Alert device from A/C
- Pop the lid using a flat screwdriver in one of the two slots
- Remove one battery
- Locate and push the CLEAR button. While keeping the CLEAR button depressed, plug your Power Alert in A/C
- Release the CLEAR button when you see a steady Blue light on the circuit board. It indicates that your device has been cleared of WiFi information
- Unplug your device and leave it unplugged for 30 sec
- Insert the third battery back in and plug the device into A/C
Your Power Alert is ready to be configured with a new WiFi network.