How to move MAILBOX Alert to another WiFi network?
If you need to reset your MAILBOX Alert to the factory settings or simply need to re-configure it to use another WiFi router, you need to erase old WiFi information first. How is it done?
If you need to move the MAILBOX Alert to another location or simply need to re-configure it to use another WiFi router, follow the procedure below.
- remove the cover from the MAILBOX Alert
- open the mailbox door or simply take magnet away from the sensor
- remove one battery
- press and hold the Clear button inside of the MAILBOX Alert enclosure
- put the battery back in
- release the Clear button when you see a steady blue light
- connect your MAILBOX Alert to you wifi as described here