How to move Float Sensor device to another WiFi network?
If you need to reset your battery powered Water detector to the factory settings or simply need to re-configure it to use another WiFi router, you need to erase old WiFi information first. How is it done?
- Using a phillips screwdriver remove the four screws holding the lid and remove it
- Remove one battery, wait 5 sec, and insert battery back into clips
- Make sure that there is no blue light on the chip inside
- Locate a push button labeled Clear (button 1). This button needs to be held depressed when device is activated to wipe WiFi configuration
- Press the Test (Sensor on older devices) button (button 2) for 2 sec to activate your device. You can remove the float sensor from the wihite connector to get a better access to the Sensor button
- Release the Clear button when you see a steady blue light
You device has been cleared and can now be connected to a new WiFi network.